AALU’s Annual Meeting is a three-day immersive event that will transform the way you think about your business. Network with top financial advisors and leadership, perfect your craft with up-to-the-minute market trends and spend the day on Capitol Hill advocating on behalf of your clients.
AALU facilitates meetings between AALU members and their legislators. This is a unique opportunity to help educate government decision makers about the impact of their actions on clients who rely on life insurance.
Participate in some of the most impactful educational content that will help you think outside your daily activities and provide you the resources needed to grow your business.
During the Annual Meeting, you will network with life insurance professionals from across the country and have the opportunity to share new and innovative ideas to meet the changing industry landscape.
of Nov. 1 - Nov. 23
Dec. 4 - jan. 31
Feb. 1 - Mar. 31
APR. 1 - APR. 28
Family Pass |
Non-Industry Family Member Only
All cancellations MUST be made in writing to Rachael Lindsay. The refund schedule is as follows:
- 100% refund: Cancellation must be received by 1/15/18.
- 50% refund: Cancellation must be received by 3/30/18.
- Cancellations received after March 30, 2018 will not be eligible for a refund. No exceptions will be made to this policy.
- All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder.
- Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or transaction number.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
- There will be no registration transfers to the 2019 Annual Meeting.
Substitutions are allowed at any time, but must be requested in writing by the original registrant and may be emailed to Rachael Lindsay. Partial substitutions are not allowed. Registrants must transfer their entire registration to a new person, not just a portion. The individual submitting the transfer request is responsible for all financial obligations (any balance due) associated with that substitution. No refunds will be issued for cancelled registrations after March 30, 2018.
AALU reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable. If AALU cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund. Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, AALU has the right to either issue a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.